AC Repair in Cleveland
Residential Air Conditioner Repair Services in Summit County
When it comes to your home’s comfort, few things are more distressing than having your air conditioner break when you need it most. Summertime heat can seem unbearable when you don’t have an air conditioner you can count on, even if it’s just for a few hours. You can count on the fast and skilled air conditioner repair team at Jackson Comfort Services to have your back. We’ll restore your air conditioner and your comfort quickly and affordably.
Rest assured you’ll be in good, qualified hands from start to finish when you call our professionals. Dial (330) 525-8558.
4 Signs That Your Air Conditioner Needs a Repair
Though you may not be an air conditioning expert yourself, you can be on the lookout for the signs and symptoms that your air conditioner is in need of a little TLC.
Common signs that your AC unit may be worse for wear include:
- Little or No Airflow: The easiest to spot signs that your air conditioner is in need of a repair is reduced airflow or lukewarm air coming from vents.
- Loud Noises: When your air conditioner clicks on, you should hear the familiar hum of fresh air blowing, and nothing more.
- Bad Odors: If your air conditioner starts giving off unusual odors or burning smells, it’s time to shut it off and call in a professional.
- Moisture: Wet spots or puddles near your equipment are cause for concern and often reflective of freon or water leak.
During such uncertain times, you should never have to choose between comfort and safety. Our TeleTech+ Home virtual repair service offers peace mind by reducing the amount of time our technicians spend in your home. Get your repair diagnosed and quoted virtually today!
Get your home back to a comfortable state. Use our online schedule service now!Schedule Service
Meet the Team View Staff
Community Involvement Learn More
Join Our Team Available Positions
How Much Does an Air Conditioner Repair Cost?
If your air conditioner is broken down, you’re probably wondering how much it’s going to cost to get it up and running again. As a rule, most repairs range from $200 to $1,000+, with an average of $350.
With that said, there are so many factors that can impact the cost of an air conditioner repair including:
- Warranty: If you have an HVAC parts warranty, you may be covered in the case that a part fails and needs to be replaced. Each system, if installed by a licensed contractor and registered with the manufacturer comes with a limited parts warranty, typically ranging between 1-10 years. Unless you have an extended warranty that covers the expense of hiring a technician, you will have to pay out-of-pocket for a service call.
- Component Repair or Replacement: When parts or components can’t be repaired, you will need to replace them. Purchasing a new part will add to your total cost of furnace repair and can vary in price, largely dependent on brand, our supplier’s pricing, availability and if it’s a part that we stock on our trucks.
- Time and Difficulty of Repair: It goes without saying, but the longer a repair takes the more costly it can become. Some factors that can have the biggest impact on price are the system location, complexity of repair, age of system, wiring requirements—and whether or not the system is being repaired during our workday or as an after-hours emergency.
- Technician Experience and Training: Have you ever heard of the saying you get what you pay for? We are not the lowest price contractor out there, but we also aren’t the highest. Our pricing is fair and takes into consideration the value and experience we offer. We don’t allow just anyone to show up to your house. All our technicians are trained and certified to service all makes and models of heating equipment, enabling them to diagnose and repair your issue right the first time, every time. We also are one of very few contractors who backs up our repair work with 1 year repair warranty (2 years if you’re a Jackson Comfort Care customer).
- Most Common Air Conditioner Repair Pricing:
- Replace capacitor: $120 – $250
- Replace contactor: $150 – $300
- Replace outdoor fan: $400 – $800
- Replace AC coil: $600 – $1,500
- Replace compressor: $800 – $2,000
If you believe your AC system is experiencing an issue that requires a repair, don’t hesitate to contact our Cleveland experts today.
Call us at (330) 525-8558 or reach out online.
A great experience!
"We will be calling again for maintenance in the future due to our old system and the great experience we had with John."- Jenna D.
Killer job and a super company.
"OUTSTANDING work and felt so comfortable with what the did and more importantly what they recommended."- Rusty B.
I will use and recommend Jackson Comfort in the future!
"I used Jackson Comfort services today and was very pleased with their services."- Satisfied Customer
It was great working with both of them and I highly recommend!!
"Jake was very knowledgeable and nice and Keith was very informative and kind! Both did a great job of explaining everything to me since I am a first time home owner and have no idea what I’m doing and helped me so much."- Kelsey O.
"I've received no less than two offers from Jackson Comfort to reschedule for a time slot sooner than the one I already had set."- Roady W.