Heating Company in Aurora, Ohio
24/7 Affordable Services
When your furnace stops working, contact Jackson Comfort Services, your 24/7 affordable heating company in Aurora, Ohio.
When Ohio’s temperatures start to drop and your furnace malfunctions, what can you do? You have no heat, repairs are expensive, and getting quick service in the winter, is nearly impossible! Jackson Comfort Services is a 24/7 affordable heating company in Aurora, Ohio and we’re ready to help you day or night. You can rest assured your family will stay warm and your repairs reasonably priced. With over 100 years of serving Aurora, you get that peace of mind knowing your home will stay warm and cozy, and your heating system will fully operate during the cold season.
6 Common Furnace Failures
- Clogged Furnace Filters: Clogged or dirty air filters reduce airflow, forcing your furnace to work harder than it has to. It’s recommended that you change your filter once every 3-4 months for optimal system performance.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: A faulty thermostat can absolutely lead to heating problems. You might experience varying amounts of heat, consistent cycling on and off, or a complete system shut down.
- Blower Keeps Running: A faulty limit switch will cause your furnace blower to run continuously. A bad limit switch can easily prevent your furnace from turning on as well.
- Poorly Designed Ducts: When you experience hot and cold spots in your home, it’s quite possible that you have leaking or poorly designed ductwork. Leaky ducts will drive up your utility costs and negatively impact your comfort.
- No Annual Maintenance: Just like cars need routine maintenance, so does your furnace. A neglected furnace will experience more frequent breakdowns, will be more costly to operate and will fail prematurely.
- Noisy Furnace: Rumbling, banging, and squeaking noises is not normal for a fully functional furnace. Those sounds mean airflow reductions, mechanical problems, or a clogged burner.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
When Is The Best Time To Replace My Furnace?
That is a common question we get asked by Aurora, Ohio, home and business owners. We wish there was an easy answer, but no situation or furnace is alike. However, our Jackson Comfort Services team has pulled together a few details. As you begin to ask the question, we hope our information will help you make an informed decision.
- A furnace by design should operate for a minimum of 15 years with annual maintenance.
- If the cost of repairing your furnace exceeds 1/3 the cost to replace it, you should give serious consideration to replacement.
- If your system is experiencing frequent breakdowns, repairing the system over and over is likely a bandaid fix.
- Rising energy costs are also a sign that your heating system may not be performing at its best.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
Can not be more satisfied with the friendly service.
"The technology used was incredible and made understanding what was going on very easy to read and follow."- Brad F.
Jackson Comfort was wonderful!
"Jackson Comfort sent out Chris, our sales associate who helped us tailor what services we needed for our 106 year old house with it's 28 year old HVAC+furnace to be replaced. He was respectful, informative, and was there for us through the entire process."- Rabeyia J.
Jordan and Max were great installers.
"Jackson Comfort handled all the warranty registration and promptly responded with all info we needed or requested throughout the whole process."- Satisfied Customer
Excellent and professional service!
"Our technician was thorough and very helpful in explaining what services he provided."- Karen A.
I recommend Jackson Comfort Services especially because of Jake.
"Jake from Jackson Comfort Services did a great job today."- Satisfied Customer