Heating Repairs in Bainbridge, Ohio
24/7 Emergency Repair Services
Your neighbors choose Jackson Comfort Services to provide 24/7 emergency heating repairs in Bainbridge, Ohio.
Your furnace gives your home warmth during the winter months. When the unit stops pushing out heat, you don’t have much time before the temperature starts to drop. That’s when having immediate access to 24/7 emergency heating repairs in Bainbridge, Ohio, helps. Besides fast service, Jackson Comfort also offers fair prices and quality craftsmanship.
To discuss your heating issues or concerns give us a call at (330) 525-8558 today! You’ll get a worry-free repair experience and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
When Do You Need Emergency Heating Repairs?
- Dry Air: If you’ve ever wondered why you have dry skin and static shock in the winter it’s because cold air can’t hold as much moisture as warm. But the repercussions of dry air don’t stop there, call us to find out about our dry air solutions.
- Furnace Turning On and Off? What you’re experiencing is what we call “short-cycling,” which wears down the furnace prematurely. It could be a sign that your furnace isn’t sized properly for your home or you could have a hidden repair issue.
- Foul Odor In The Air? Think safety first! You might be smelling a combustible gas that is extremely dangerous. Evacuate all occupants from the premises and call the fire department and an HVAC specialist.
- Furnace Only Blows Cold Air? When this happens, there are several possibilities. It could be as simple as a dirty filter or more complex like a faulty thermostat, blower motor, pilot light, or an overheated furnace.
- Did Your Burner Flame Change Color? A healthy furnace burner flame is a steady blue. But if you notice it changed its color, e.g., yellow, red or green, turn off the unit and call a professional immediately.
- Did Your Heating Bill Just Spike? When a furnace malfunctions, that causes your system to work harder than it has to. The first place you’ll spot the problem is a rising utility bill month after month.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
When Should I Call Jackson Comfort About My Furnace?
Ideally, the best time to call us is before your furnace fails, malfunctions, or goes offline permanently. However, you’ll experience times during the winter when you need unexpected 24/7 emergency heating repairs. To help you avoid this, our Jackson Comfort Services team has put together a 5-Point checklist you can follow before you make that call.
These are simple steps that help you keep your furnace working year after year.
- Determine the age of your furnace or boiler and review its repair history.
- Setup a routine furnace inspection to evaluate the unit’s current health.
- Document all services and repairs and maintain accurate records.
- Be sure to change your furnace filter once every 3-4 months and more frequently if you have pets or someone in your home suffers from allergies or asthma.
- Find out if your system is under a manufacturer’s warranty.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
The Jackson install team were here on time, courteous, professional, handled everything appropriately, communicated well, and were nice!
"In a time where it's hard to get people to work and hard to get good service- the Jackson team had an exceptional work ethic and outstanding customer service!!!"- Scott M.
I have always been very happy with Jackson Comfort.
"Jeff was very knowledgeable and took care of the problem immediately."- Deepak R.
Hope to work with them again.
"They were great to work with and Alex did a very good job of explaining everything as the process went along."- Cheryl D.
They did a great job as usual.
"My first experience with Jackson Comfort Services and Ryan Beavers was excellent."- Kathleen Z.
Easy to work with.
"All were very accommodating and super professional and we will use them for a water heater and a garage heater for our next project"- Barb S.