Heating Repairs in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
24/7 Emergency Heating Repair Services
Grab your phone and call Jackson Comfort Services the moment you hear weird noises coming from inside your furnace.
Hearing those sounds means your furnace is struggling, and the activity is not typical for a healthy heating system. Should this happen, you have immediate access to the best 24/7 emergency heating repairs in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Our NATE-Certified heating specialists are ready to assist you at the first signs your system is in distress.
To schedule an onsite emergency inspection, contact our team anytime, 24-hours a day! With over 100 years of providing heating repairs and installation, you’re in good hands with Jackson Comfort Services.
6 Signs It’s Time To Service Your Furnace
- Noisy Furnace: A fully operational furnace does not produce banging, rumbling, or squeaking noises. You have mechanical issues, airflow blockage, or a clogged burner inside.
- Short Cycling: When your furnace constantly turns on and off, the heating unit is wearing down rapidly. Hidden inside are repair issues needing immediate attention.
- Furnace Stinks: Gas furnaces commonly produce a mild smell of burnt fuel. However, when there is a bigger, hidden problem, that odor will linger, and it smells like rotten eggs.
- Heat Loss: When you have no warm air moving through the ductwork, it shows you have hidden heating issues. In some instances, it might be a clog, or worse, the furnace failed.
- Pilot Issues: Some furnaces use a pilot light, and should it go out, its burners will not ignite to produce heat. Due to this issue, it’s always best to call a licensed HVAC professional for help.
- Thermostat Failure: New or old thermostats can and do fail, forcing your furnace to work harder. That’s the time to consider installing a smart thermostat that checks energy usage.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
You Can Prevent Unwanted Heating Repairs
When you follow an easy and proactive maintenance plan, you can prevent unwanted repairs. Along with slowing down daily wear and tear on your furnace, you get to eliminate costly and unnecessary emergency service repairs.
To help you succeed, our Jackson Comfort Services team has compiled a short step-by-step guide you can follow:
- Examine and replace all furnace filters every 30 days
- Check thermostats and controls for correct temperature settings
- Inspect that the flue system is correctly attached to your furnace
- Clear drain lines and pans of standing water to avoid any overflowing
- Schedule annual maintenance with our licensed HVAC contractor
Call Jackson Comfort Services today at (330) 525-8558 for the best 24/7 emergency heating repairs in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, for a worry-free onsite consultation.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
Jackson Comfort was wonderful!
"Jackson Comfort sent out Chris, our sales associate who helped us tailor what services we needed for our 106 year old house with it's 28 year old HVAC+furnace to be replaced. He was respectful, informative, and was there for us through the entire process."- Rabeyia J.
They were very easygoing and did a great job making sure we had AC!
"Alex and his intern were absolutely phenomenal."- Hannah M.
"I've received no less than two offers from Jackson Comfort to reschedule for a time slot sooner than the one I already had set."- Roady W.
Now Our AC Is Back to Working Great.
"Ryan was a great specialist who came out, diagnosed our faulty AC system, and made the necessary repairs."- Zachariah A.
I’ve been using Jackson heating and cooling now for over 20 years.
"Josh did a great job both figuring out the problem and with the installation of new products."- James B.