It’s always best to call before your heating system malfunctions or stops working permanently. However, our Jackson Comfort Services heating contractor usually gets contacted when a furnace or boiler needs emergency service.
Below our team has listed other times you might want to call to gather more information:
- Schedule a pre-winter heating system inspection and cleaning
- Enroll in our annual furnace maintenance program
- Discover the age of your boiler and any repair history
- Request copies of services, repairs, and maintenance records
- Inquire how often your model needs the furnace filter changed
- Uncover whether your system has a valid manufacturer warranty
If your furnace needs repairing, Jackson Comfort Services offers 24/7 emergency heating repairs in Valley View, Ohio. Call today for a worry-free onsite consultation: (330) 525-8558.
What Causes Emergency Heating Repairs?
- Toxic Smells: Carbon monoxide and combustible gases can escape a heating system and enter a home. The first step is to leave the building and call our HVAC professional.
- No Warm Air: When a furnace loses the ability to produce heat, it’s not always clear what caused the failure. There are numerous options a NATE-Certified technician can address.
- Damp Areas: Should a furnace experience airflow problems, a home’s walls and ceilings will have recent moisture stains. You will also notice the air has a stale lingering odor.
- Kicking On & Off: When left unrepaired, a furnace will wear down quickly from abnormal short-cycling. It happens due to wrong unit size, lack of maintenance, or thermostat issues.
- Wrong Flame: The furnace burner flame must stay constantly blue. An unstable pilot light is yellow, green, or red, indicating a severe issue our HVAC professional needs to fix.
- System Defects: When your furnace keeps malfunctioning, it’s forced to work harder. That overworked system prevents energy efficiency and monthly utility bill savings.
Heating Repairs in Valley View, Ohio
24/7 Emergency Heating Repair Services
If your home doesn’t stay warm, call Jackson Comfort Services, which provides 24/7 emergency heating repairs in Valley View, Ohio.
During the winter months, your home must stay warm all season. But, when your heating system starts blowing cold air, the temperature inside will drop quickly. Access to 24/7 emergency heating repairs in Valley View, Ohio, is a must. Contact Jackson Comfort Services for help, and our NATE-Certified technicians are dispatched immediately. Upon arrival, expect a warm smile and a team member ready to solve your heating issues.
To discuss your concerns or furnace issues, give us a call today at (330) 525-8558!
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
We would definitely recommend Jackson Comfort.
"Nathan was very helpful and professional. He did an excellent job checking the furnace, hot water tank and our humidifier which he found out wasn’t working."- Andrea M.
They are a first-rate company with first-rate employees.
"I’ve been a customer of Jackson Comfort for several years now."- Michael R.
Jordan and Max were great installers.
"Jackson Comfort handled all the warranty registration and promptly responded with all info we needed or requested throughout the whole process."- Satisfied Customer
Would definitely recommend them.
"They were very informative and patient with walking us through everything."- Melanie D.
I would not hesitate to have Jackson Comfort back in our home.
"Matt H, the service tech was very thorough, his presentation of the issues w/our air conditioner was presented in a way we could understand & then gave us our options."- Judi Z.