When you need heating repairs, you search online for the best furnace contractor to help you now. If you’ve never done this before, you’ll quickly discover the list of service providers is long. Who do you pick? Are they reputable? Can they help you today?
To aid in your selection, we’ve compiled the following list of things to consider before selecting a contractor:
- Read their online customer reviews, there’s no better way to get an unbiased opinion of a company’s culture and service expertise.
- When contacting any heating contractor, always ask for a written estimate.
- Thoroughly examine their credentials, e.g., license, bonding, insurance, certifications.
- Ask about their warranty coverage from the manufacturer and any in-house guarantees.
- Request names of past customers that are willing to share details about their experience.
- Make sure they are willing to stand behind their work with a satisfaction guarantee.
6 Hints That You Need Heater Repair
- Foul Odor: When you turn on your heater, you’ve noticed a burning smell in the air. What you’re smelling from the vents could mean there’s something wrong with your system.
- Dusty Home: You’ve noticed your home stays dusty even with a new filter installed. If the dust keeps building up on your grates, you might be losing air pressure from the blower.
- Skyrocketing Bills: Your utility bill keeps increasing each month simply to warm up your home. That could mean your furnace is working harder and operating less efficiently.
- Strange Noises: With loud, persistent, and unusual noises, your heater lets you know there’s a severe problem. You may have broken or detached internal parts banging inside.
- Yellow Pilot Light: When you have a blue pilot light, that color tells you it’s healthy. Any other color, predominantly yellow, your heating unit is struggling with ventilation or worse.
- No Heat: You set the thermostat, but your furnace is not pushing out adequate heat. With poor heating, it could be leaky ductwork, or your wall-mounted thermostat has malfunctioned.
Heating Repair Company in Hudson, Ohio
No one plans for their furnace to breakdown, that's why so many rely on Jackson Comfort as a 24-hour heating repair company in Hudson, Ohio.
With over 100 years of heating experience, you can count on Jackson Comfort as a trusted 24-Hour Heating Repair Company in Hudson. Our mission to bring you the very best heating repair services tells you we want to earn your business. And our 2,000 five-star reviews on Google, reflects our commitment to you and the communities we serve.
When searching for a local heating repair company that guarantees 100% satisfaction, you’ll find it with us, Jackson Comfort Services. Call us today at (330) 525-8558.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
Jackson Comfort, thanks to Brandon you have earned a new loyal customer.
"...was professional throughout the entire job, stayed late to finish his work, and managed to fix our problem in an incredibly difficult workspace while minimizing any collateral damage."- Cameron P.
Will continue to use Jackson comfort again if any else happens.
"Would recommend to my family and friends to have them come out and repair their systems."- Robert N.
They were very easygoing and did a great job making sure we had AC!
"Alex and his intern were absolutely phenomenal."- Hannah M.
Excellent and professional service!
"Our technician was thorough and very helpful in explaining what services he provided."- Karen A.
Jackson Comfort Services is a fantastic local company.
"The technician was punctual, respectful, and took pride in his work."- Kelly S.