Furnace & Boiler Repair Company in Macedonia, Ohio
Offering 5-Star Heating Repair Service
To avoid costly cold-weather repairs, contact Jackson Comfort. We're a 5-star rated furnace & boiler repair company in Macedonia, Ohio.
When looking for ways to reduce your winter energy bills, your heating system is the first place to start. Though it generates a large amount of heat, there are ways to keep your monthly costs down. As a 5-Star rated furnace & boiler repair company in Macedonia, Jackson Comfort Services can clean and inspect your furnace before winter. Should our highly trained NATE-certified technicians uncover any issues, we will document what you need to do next.
To get started, contact Jackson Comfort for a routine inspection.
5 Benefits of Getting A Seasonal Furnace Inspection
- Reduce Your Energy Bills: A seasonal furnace inspection determines if the unit is operating efficiently and effectively. Any hidden strain to the system increases energy bills.
- Protects Your Warranty: To not void your furnace’s warranty, most manufacturers require annual inspections and maintenance. In the event your unit fails, your warranty remains intact.
- Avoids Costly Repairs: Winter is when most furnaces fail from pre-existing conditions. One of the purposes of a fall inspection is to uncover hidden issues and correct them before they turn into costly repairs.
- Keeps Family Healthy: Quite often, a fall inspection will detect the presence of carbon monoxide. That tune-up alone keeps your entire household safe from odorless gases.
- Unit Lifespan Extended: A pre-winter inspection examines the internal parts of the heating system. Identifying signs of strain or wear and tear to be addressed immediately.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
How To Get Your Macedonia Furnace Ready For Winter
Over the years, our Jackson Comfort Services team has educated many customers on prepping and getting their furnaces ready for winter. From our tips and advice, many clients have uncovered heating issues they didn’t realize they had.
To help keep our commitment to you, here is some of the best advice we can offer:
- Have both your heating and air conditioning systems cleaned & inspected yearly
- Change your air filter every 3 months
- Have your air ducts cleaned every 3-5 years
- Make sure your vents are clean and free of any dirt, dust and debris at all times
To find out more about our Jackson Care Preventative Maintenance Program, contact us today.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
Jackson Comfort is an exceptional local company that provides fast and reputable services.
"I couldn’t ask for more prompt attention. Thank you!"- Jim M.
Professional, On Time, Did Excellent Work.
"Jackson Comfort Systems installed our old furnace 28 years ago and we have been pleased with the quality and service we have received from them."- Jean D.
Everyone I interacted with was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
"From start to finish, Jackson Comfort has exceeded my expectations!"- Anthony R.
I will definitely be calling him next time we need service.
"Mike came and evaluated the situation with our air conditioner unit. He was intelligent and professional."- Jean C.
Now Our AC Is Back to Working Great.
"Ryan was a great specialist who came out, diagnosed our faulty AC system, and made the necessary repairs."- Zachariah A.