Furnace Repair Company in Beachwood, Ohio
5-Star Furnace and Boiler Repair
When your furnace fails at the worst possible time, turn to the experts your neighbor’s trust.
Every homeowner expects their furnace to turn on and heat their homes every time, especially during our cold winter months. However, there are those times when your system stops producing heat. For over a century, Jackson Comfort Services works non-stop, keeping your friends and neighbors warm and comfortable. As a 5-star rated furnace repair company in Beachwood, Ohio, we’re ready to answer your call. Our fully stocked trucks will arrive, and most repairs get fixed on the first visit.
Before your system quits in the dead of winter, give us a call at (330) 525-8558 for a worry-free inspection.
Troubleshooting Your Furnace Issues
- Faulty Thermostat: Sometimes, when your heating system stops working, the problem is actually the thermostat . The six areas to inspect are power, settings, dust and location.
- Furnace Power: If your furnace has lost power, check the breaker box for a tripped breaker or blown fuse. Also, most systems can be turned on and off through a connected light switch, make sure this switch is in the on position.
- Air Filter Inspection: Some units have a safety feature that turns off the furnace due to a dirty or clogged air filter. By replacing filters every 60-90 days, your system runs uninterrupted.
- Reignite Pilot Light: If your furnace has a pilot light, check to ensure that it is lit. If the pilot light has extinguished, call a professional to have it relit.
- Failed Pilot Symptoms: At times, you will discover the pilot has failed. You may have a faulty thermocouple or a dangerous combustion situation that needs immediate attention from an expert.
- Annual Furnace Inspections: To avoid most furnace problems is to have scheduled maintenance every year. That prevention can eliminate costly repairs or replacements.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
When Should I Schedule An Annual Furnace Inspection?
To help you avoid furnace or boiler failures, our Jackson Comfort Services team recommends setting up yearly maintenance to have your heating system cleaned and inspected. The best time to schedule your annual inspection is in the fall.
A system that has been cared for properly will reduce the likelihood of unexpected breakdowns, costly repairs, or premature failures and you’ll benefit from:
- Improved system performance
- Extended life expectancy of your heating system
- Noticeable improvements in energy efficiency
- Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
"I've received no less than two offers from Jackson Comfort to reschedule for a time slot sooner than the one I already had set."- Roady W.
Can not be more satisfied with the friendly service.
"The technology used was incredible and made understanding what was going on very easy to read and follow."- Brad F.
I definitely will continue Jackson Comfort service.
"Good quality, on time, professional and responsive, very friendly, answer all your questions, excellent job!"- Richard L.
They were very easygoing and did a great job making sure we had AC!
"Alex and his intern were absolutely phenomenal."- Hannah M.
Professional, On Time, Did Excellent Work.
"Jackson Comfort Systems installed our old furnace 28 years ago and we have been pleased with the quality and service we have received from them."- Jean D.