Furnace Repair Company in Orange, Ohio
When you’ve suddenly lost heat and need help fast, call Jackson Comfort Services, a 5-star rated furnace repair company in Orange, Ohio.
You trust that your heating system will keep your home warm and comfortable during the cold winter months. But when your furnace stops working, who do you call? As a 5-star rated furnace repair company in Orange, Ohio, we’re ready to answer your call day or night. With our NATE-Certified technicians and fully stocked trucks, most repairs get fixed on the first visit.
For over a century, Jackson Comfort Services has worked non-stop, keeping homes warm and comfortable. Before your home loses heat, give us a call at (330) 525-8558 for a worry-free inspection.
What Causes A Furnace Puffback?
- Constant Resets: When a furnace is manually reset repeatedly, the chamber fills up with unburned fuel. When the system ignites, there is a greater chance you can expect a puffback.
- Clogged Burner: If the combustion chamber builds up to much fuel, the burner is clogged. Besides a puffback, the burner can get jammed, potentially causing a misfire.
- Leaking Chamber: Should there be a leak at or near the chamber, the chances of a puffback are greater. The fuel buildup can cause an explosion needing a professional to take over.
- Damaged Exchanger: When there’s a flame rollout potential, your heat exchanger has possibly cracked. That damage prevents proper venting of the combustion gases inside.
- Oil Build Up: Any damage to the oil fuel nozzle will interrupt the fuel stream. That intermittent activity forces oil to build up and prevents the burners from igniting correctly.
- Pressure Varies: Should an exhaust or chimney get clogged, combustion gases cannot correctly vent from the furnace and buildup. As a result, internal pressure causes puffback.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
Important Questions To Ask A Furnace Contractor
Not every furnace or boiler contractor has the same experience level or credentials as Jackson Comfort Services. That’s why we encourage every homeowner and property manager to ask tons of questions before making a heating repair or replacement decision.
Below we’ve provided just a few questions we recommend asking.
- How many NATE-Certified technicians do you have on staff?
- May I see your state-required license and required insurance coverage?
- What warranties or in-house guarantees come with a new furnace installation?
- How do you correctly size and guarantee the new furnace matches my home?
- Is my existing ductwork suitable, or will you need to make modifications?
- After installation, what type of testing do you do to guarantee maximum efficiency?
If your furnace needs replacing, Jackson Comfort Services, a 5-star rated furnace repair company in Orange, Ohio, can help. Call today for a worry-free onsite consultation.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
I will definitely be calling him next time we need service.
"Mike came and evaluated the situation with our air conditioner unit. He was intelligent and professional."- Jean C.
Will continue to use Jackson comfort again if any else happens.
"Would recommend to my family and friends to have them come out and repair their systems."- Robert N.
They are a first-rate company with first-rate employees.
"I’ve been a customer of Jackson Comfort for several years now."- Michael R.
I have always been very happy with Jackson Comfort.
"Jeff was very knowledgeable and took care of the problem immediately."- Deepak R.
Excellent and professional service!
"Our technician was thorough and very helpful in explaining what services he provided."- Karen A.