Heating Repair Company in Parma, Ohio
Affordable Service - 24/7
If your furnace breaks down at night, contact Jackson Comfort Services, the affordable 24/7 heating repair company in Parma, Ohio
You’ll never worry about a middle-of-the-night heating problem again with help from our affordable 24/7 heating repair company in Parma. Our NATE-Certified technicians will arrive with a fully stocked truck ready to diagnose and repair your heating system. As a 5-star rated company serving the community for over 100 years, you’re always in good hands when Jackson Comfort Services shows up to help.
Should your furnace break down at night, give us a call at (330) 525-8558, and our staff will dispatch our team to your location.
Parts That Cause A Leaky Furnace
- Filter: If a furnace filter gets clogged, it forces the airflow to slow down. That blockage prevents the air from moving through the coil, causing water leaks around the furnace.
- Exchanger: Stress cracks develop over time from metal expansion and contraction in the heat exchanger. At this point, repairing the furnace is no longer an option, only replacement.
- Humidifier: A function of adding moisture to the air, a humidifier is connected to the plumbing system. When this part clogs or breaks, water continuously drips around the furnace.
- Flue Pipe: A water leak is often discovered because of a poorly installed furnace flue pipe. You’ll notice draining from the line, condensation, moisture, and water droplets.
- Pump: A condensate pump is used on specific brands of condensing furnaces. If the pump loses power, stops working, or fails, expect leaks and water backups around the unit.
- Plumbing: A drainage system backs up when a plumbing pipe is clogged or broken. It may appear the furnace leaks, but after further inspection, the line often needs replacing.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
What Causes Unexpected Heating Repairs?
The last thing any homeowner expects to do is call a heating repair company because their furnace shut down. To avoid unexpected heating repairs, we recommend adopting a proactive approach.
Below, our team has a list of steps most people forget to do:
- Accessible moving parts, motors, and bearings do not get oiled regularly
- Furnace filters are not inspected and replaced every 30, 60, or 90 days
- Correct temperature settings get overlooked on controls or thermostats
- Failing to check the connection between the flue system and the furnace
- Drain lines do not get cleaned, and standing water is left in the pans
If your furnace needs repairing, Jackson Comfort Services is an affordable 24/7 heating repair company in Parma, Ohio. Call today for a worry-free onsite consultation.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
We highly recommend Brandon and Jackson Comfort and Heating.
"Most recently Brandon S. replaced our burnt out sump pump and replaced our aged hot water tank. He was efficient, friendly and knowledgeable!"- Kellie J.
I could not be more pleased with my experience.
"Matthew B arrived right on time & diagnosed the issue with my AC unit immediately, He was able to repair it & have it up and running again in no time."- Satisfied Customer
Thank you again everyone at Jackson Comfort.
"I will definitely recommend your company."- Satisfied Customer
We have been happy with them each time they come out!
"Jerry serviced and repaired our furnace. He was extremely professional and thorough."- Pena B.
Would definitely recommend them.
"They were very informative and patient with walking us through everything."- Melanie D.