Furnace & Boiler Repair Company in Pepper Pike, Ohio
Affordable Furnace and Boiler Repair
Faulty furnace? Contact Jackson Comfort Services, an affordable furnace & boiler repair company in Pepper Pike, Ohio.
As an affordable furnace & boiler repair company in Pepper Pike, Jackson Comfort has been solving winter furnace issues for over 100 years. As the winter temperatures drop throughout the Midwest, your heating system can be pushed to the limit. Depending on the age and general condition of your furnace or boiler, you may begin to notice it struggling to keep up or needing more frequent repairs.
To speak to one of our friendly associates, contact us today! Our NATE-Certified technicians are ready to provide 24/7 emergency furnace & boiler services.
6 Furnace Problems Homeowners Experience In The Winter
- Short Cycling: Do you notice that your furnace seems to kick on and off frequently. You may have a clogged filter, improper airflow, or your system isn’t sized properly for your home.
- Faulty Pilot Light: Your furnace’s pilot light is essential to its functionality. A defective pilot light comes from being dirty or has a damaged flame sensor.
- Dirty Filters: Filters clogged with dirt, dust, and other debris, forces the heating system to work harder. That results in less airflow and higher energy consumption.
- Cracked Heat Exchanger: A cracked heat exchanger is as bad as it gets when it comes to furnace repair. Not only is it costly to fix, but a hazard to your health.
- Thermostat is Broken: At times, a thermostat’s electronics stop working without warning. It might be an old device, faulty wiring, or something a technician needs to assess.
- Limit Switch Malfunction: If your limit switch isn’t functioning properly, you’ll notice that your furnace may be continually blowing, even when it shouldn’t be.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
When Should I Replace My Heating System In Pepper Pike?
Home and business owners in Pepper Pike often call and ask us when they should replace their furnaces. It is a common question, but with different furnace brands and heating system packages, our answers will vary. However, our Jackson Comfort Services team has pulled together a few details to help you make an informed decision.
- The average lifecycle of a home furnace is 15-30 years.
- Wear and tear will produce strange noises inside the furnace.
- Carbon monoxide is detected due to gas leaks from the heating system.
- There are constant temperatures changes and fluctuations in different rooms.
- A heating system 15 years or older is not distributing heat evenly in a building.
Should your furnace or boiler need replacing, Jackson Comfort Services installs the highest quality heating equipment on the market. For an affordable furnace and boiler company, you can trust in Pepper Pike, Ohio, call Jackson Comfort today for a worry-free onsite inspection.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
High quality and very reliable company.
"Technicians are experts and professional. Last visit done by Phillip Long who was very thorough and answered all my questions."- Baz D.
I am very comfortable recommending Jackson Heating and Cooling to others.
"Pete was great. He was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Even though he was here for the heat (it’s been cold the past few days) He was able to offer us a good deal to have our AC looked at as well ensuring we are set for summer."- Laurie B.
Easy to work with.
"All were very accommodating and super professional and we will use them for a water heater and a garage heater for our next project"- Barb S.
It was great working with both of them and I highly recommend!!
"Jake was very knowledgeable and nice and Keith was very informative and kind! Both did a great job of explaining everything to me since I am a first time home owner and have no idea what I’m doing and helped me so much."- Kelsey O.
Can not be more satisfied with the friendly service.
"The technology used was incredible and made understanding what was going on very easy to read and follow."- Brad F.