Furnace & Boiler Replacement Company in Twinsburg, Ohio
Affordable Furnace and Boiler Replacement - 24/7
Do you make these common furnace mistakes in the winter?
Over the past 100 years of providing heating services, we discovered a few common furnace mistakes that many homeowners make. For instance, they forget to change their air filter, they pack boxes around the furnace base, or ignore unusual sounds inside the unit. As the affordable furnace and boiler replacement company in Twinsburg, Ohio, more customers are turning to Jackson Comfort Services to help them avoid any mishaps.
To learn more, contact us today! To keep your heating system running smoothly, our highly trained NATE-certified technicians are available 24/7.
How To Spot Serious Issues With Your Furnace
- Furnace Filter Clog: A clogged filter will prevent airflow through the furnace coil if the coil has not frozen. Often the clog will develop water leaks or pools of moisture around the unit.
- Blower Keeps Running: A failed limit switch can easily prevent your furnace from turning on. Also, a faulty limit switch will cause a furnace blower to run continuously.
- No Heat: You set the thermostat, but your furnace is not pumping out adequate heat. With poor heating, it might be leaky ductwork, or your wall-mounted thermostat has broken.
- Manual Resets: Having to reset a furnace over and over by hand will build up unburned fuel in the chamber. When the system finally does ignite, it increases the chance of a soot explosion.
- Dirty Flame Sensor: A buildup of carbon or oxidation forms over time when the flame sensor is not cleaned regularly. That oversight causes your furnace to fail or malfunction.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: A faulty thermostat can lead to heating problems. You might experience varying amounts of heat, cycles on and off, or worse, will stop producing heat.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
How To Avoid Unexpected Winter Heating Repairs
To avoid unexpected winter heating repairs, it comes down to following a proactive furnace maintenance plan. By doing so, you reduce wear and tear on the unit. And you eliminate costly emergency service repairs. To help you, our Jackson Comfort Services team has compiled a short checklist for you to follow.
- Check thermostats and controls for correct temperature settings.
- Inspect and replace furnace filter every 60 to 90 days.
- Examine the flue system that it’s properly connected to the furnace.
- To prevent overflows, clear drain lines and pans of standing water.
- Schedule routine maintenance with a licensed HVAC contractor
As an affordable furnace and boiler replacement company in Twinsburg, Ohio, we’re here for you 24/7. Call us to schedule your worry-free consultation.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
I recommend Jackson Comfort Services especially because of Jake.
"Jake from Jackson Comfort Services did a great job today."- Satisfied Customer
Easy to work with.
"All were very accommodating and super professional and we will use them for a water heater and a garage heater for our next project"- Barb S.
Can not be more satisfied with the friendly service.
"The technology used was incredible and made understanding what was going on very easy to read and follow."- Brad F.
They did a great job as usual.
"My first experience with Jackson Comfort Services and Ryan Beavers was excellent."- Kathleen Z.
Jackson Comfort was wonderful!
"Jackson Comfort sent out Chris, our sales associate who helped us tailor what services we needed for our 106 year old house with it's 28 year old HVAC+furnace to be replaced. He was respectful, informative, and was there for us through the entire process."- Rabeyia J.