Heating Repair Company in Mayfield, Ohio
Are you searching for a trustworthy heating repair company in Mayfield, Ohio? Look no farther than Jackson Comfort Services.
Fortunately, Jackson Comfort Services, a trustworthy heating repair company in Mayfield, is nearby should your furnace break down. With over 100 years of heating experience and 24/7 emergency services, our highly trained NATE-Certified heating specialists are ready to assist you. When you see our professionally labeled fleet of trucks, you’ll know there’s a friendly and courteous technician inside.
Contact us today for a worry-free inspection before you lose more heat this winter.
Why Does A Furnace Leak In The Winter?
- Hidden Leaks: There are times it looks like your furnace might be leaking. However, a clogged or broken plumbing pipe may have caused the drainage system to back up.
- Faulty Pump: Depending on your furnace type, it may use a condensate pump. When that pump stops working, you can expect leaks from the furnace and water backing up.
- Clogged Filter: When furnace filters remain dirty, they restrict airflow. Should the furnace coil freeze, you can expect leaks and pools of water at the base of the furnace.
- Dripping Humidifier: The humidifier is connected to the plumbing system to add moisture to the air. Should it get clogged or break, you’ll see water dripping around the furnace.
- Stress Cracks: A crucial part of your furnace is the heat exchanger. It develops stress cracks from metal expansion and contraction as it ages. The only solution is replacing the unit.
- Bad Installation: Discovering a water leak could be the furnaces’ flue pipe got installed incorrectly. If so, you’ll see condensation and moisture draining from the line.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
What Are The Benefits Of Yearly Maintenance?
Throughout the year, your furnace will collect dirt, dust, debris, insects, and other forms of build-up. When that material is not removed, your heating system works longer and harder. That extra effort cuts into any energy savings and, in turn, increases your utility bills. That’s why our Jackson Comfort Services team recommends yearly maintenance to enjoy these benefits.
- As the air quality improves, you’ll notice your heating costs reduce
- With ongoing cleaning and maintenance, emergency services are rare
- You’ll see an overall improvement in your heating system performance
- A proactive approach significantly reduces the chances of a breakdown
- Though your furnace ages, annual maintenance slows down wear and tear
Contact Jackson Comfort Services, a trustworthy heating repair company in Mayfield, Ohio, and discover the additional benefits available to you.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
I would not hesitate to have Jackson Comfort back in our home.
"Matt H, the service tech was very thorough, his presentation of the issues w/our air conditioner was presented in a way we could understand & then gave us our options."- Judi Z.
Killer job and a super company.
"OUTSTANDING work and felt so comfortable with what the did and more importantly what they recommended."- Rusty B.
They’ll be my first call next time!
"They earned my trust by repairing the garbage disposal, when in the past I’ve had companies immediately recommend replacement and purchase from their company."- Kristen S,
Jackson Comfort Services is a fantastic local company.
"The technician was punctual, respectful, and took pride in his work."- Kelly S.
Everyone I interacted with was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
"From start to finish, Jackson Comfort has exceeded my expectations!"- Anthony R.