Heat Pump Replacement & Installation in Cleveland, OH
Serving Summit County and Throughout Northeast Ohio
There are many types of HVAC systems on the market, but heat pumps are one of the lesser known options. They are extremely efficient and versatile systems that allow you to maintain a cool temperature in the summer as well as stay warm in the winter. If you’d like to learn more about how a heat pump can revolutionize your home comfort system, contact the Jackson Comfort Services today and ask about our heat pump replacement & installation services.
How Does a Heat Pump Work?
An air-source heat pump uses advanced technology and the refrigeration cycle to both heat and cool your home by extracting heat energy from the surrounding environment and moving it to another location. In the winter, heat is extracted from the outdoor air and is moved to the inside to provide warmth and comfort. In the summer, heat energy is removed from indoor air and is moved to the outside of a home.
When considering if a heat pump is right for you, several important factors should be considered, including the size of the home and the local climate. The experts at Jackson Comfort Services can assist you in properly evaluating your specific needs and help you make the right decision.
How Do You Know it’s Time to Replace Your Heat Pump?
There are many signs that point to a failing heat pump and tell you it is time for a replacement. If you are considering a Northfield, OH heat pump installation, watch for these signs that help you decide when it is time:
- Age: The average life expectancy for a heat pump is 12-15 years old, if yours is getting up there in age, it is time to start preparing for an inevitable replacement.
- Efficiency: If you have noticed an increase in your energy bills, your aging heat pump is probably not performing as efficiently as it should. This in itself isn’t a reason for replacement, but the rising energy costs on top of mounding repair bills will eventually justify consideration for replacement.
- Repairs: If the cost of repairing the equipment equates to 1/3 or more the cost to replace – in most cases it’s better to replace.
- Frequent Breakdowns: If your heat pump has been experiencing more frequent breakdowns, the inconvenience alone will leave you wanting a more reliable system.
- Home Comfort: If your home just never seems to get comfortable enough, it could be that your current heat pump is undersized and is working too hard to meet your comfort demands.
Call (330) 525-8558 to schedule a free estimate.
Get your home back to a comfortable state. Use our online schedule service now!Schedule Service
Meet the Team View Staff
Community Involvement Learn More
Join Our Team Available Positions
The Installation Process
When you work with Jackson Comfort Services to install your new home comfort system, you can expect the installation process to be well thought out, extremely thorough and 100% seamless.
Versatile Selection of Air Conditioning Products
In addition to heat pumps, Jackson Comfort Services offers a full line of high quality air conditioning equipment. With our diverse offering we know we can accommodate every buyers situation whether it be budget-friendly or high-performance.
Can not be more satisfied with the friendly service.
"The technology used was incredible and made understanding what was going on very easy to read and follow."- Brad F.
Jordan and Max were great installers.
"Jackson Comfort handled all the warranty registration and promptly responded with all info we needed or requested throughout the whole process."- Satisfied Customer
The AC was up and running quickly!
"The associate was friendly and thorough. Knowledgeable and took the time to answer my questions."- Char W.
My repairman was prompt, friendly, efficient, quick, and honest.
"I would highly recommend Jackson Comfort Services to anyone needing Heating, Cooling, or Plumbing services."- Robert S.
Jackson Comfort is an exceptional local company that provides fast and reputable services.
"I couldn’t ask for more prompt attention. Thank you!"- Jim M.