Water Heater Services in Cleveland
Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Summit County
If you’ve noticed a sudden or gradual decrease in your homes hot water supply, it could be due to a malfunctioning or failing hot water heater. If you’re taking shorter showers or running one appliance at a time, it’s best to call in a professional as soon as possible. Jackson Comfort Services offers fast and affordable hot water heater repair and replacement services throughout Cleveland and surrounding communities.
Schedule your water heater service by calling our professionals at (330) 525-8558 or completing our online form.
5 Signs it’s Time to Replace Your Hot Water Heater
Hot water heaters don’t last forever, in fact, in most cases it’s hard to recognize that a water heater is on its last leg until it inevitably fails.
If you’re concerned that time is near, we’ve outlined some telltale signs that it might be nearing time for a replacement:
- Age: The average life expectancy for a traditional water heater is 8-10 years. If you start to notice a steady decline in performance of an aging system, it may be time to start planning for a replacement. If you don’t know the age of your water heater, you can find out by locating the unit’s serial number on the manufacturer’s sticker and give us a call.
- Leaks water: One of the most obvious signs of water heater failure is a leak. Not only can a leak cause a lot of damage, but it also suggests a new water heater is on the horizon and you should call an expert right away.
- Makes loud noises: Foul odors, gurgling drains, pooling sewage – to say that a sewer system backup is a catastrophe, is an understatement.
- High energy expenses: Did you know that water heating can account for 20+ percent of your monthly energy expenses? And it’s reasonable to assume that as water heaters age, this percentage will increase steadily. If your utility bills are getting out of hand, consider a more energy efficient water heater.
- Rusty water: Rusty water could be an indication that your water heater is rusting on the interior of the tank. It could also mean you have rusty pipes. Either way, it’s best to contact a plumber to evaluate the situation.
Get your home back to a comfortable state. Use our online schedule service now!Schedule Service
Meet the Team View Staff
Community Involvement Learn More
Join Our Team Available Positions
Tank vs Tankless Water Heater, Which One Is Right for You?
Regardless of its age, size, or style, one thing every home has in common is the need for a hot water heater. The two most popular types of water heaters are the more traditional tank-style and tankless, which is also referred to as on-demand. Both provide an excellent source of hot water but differ in a lot of ways. We’ve outlined these differences below so that you can make a more informed decision as to which is right for your home.
Standard water heater benefits:
- Lower Initial Installation Cost
- Life Expectancy 8-10 Years
- Hot Water Limited to Tank Size
- More Simplistic Design = Low Maintenance, Fewer Repairs
- Larger Footprint
- Not Energy Efficient
- Easy to Install
Tankless water heater benefits:
- Larger Upfront Investment
- Long Life Expectancy, 20-30 Years
- Endless Hot Water
- Requires Maintenance
- Small Footprint, Flexible Installation
- More Energy Efficient, Can Reduce Energy Consumption by Up to 25%
- Installation More Difficult & Intrusive
I definitely will continue Jackson Comfort service.
"Good quality, on time, professional and responsive, very friendly, answer all your questions, excellent job!"- Richard L.
Easy to work with.
"All were very accommodating and super professional and we will use them for a water heater and a garage heater for our next project"- Barb S.
I’ve been using Jackson heating and cooling now for over 20 years.
"Josh did a great job both figuring out the problem and with the installation of new products."- James B.
My repairman was prompt, friendly, efficient, quick, and honest.
"I would highly recommend Jackson Comfort Services to anyone needing Heating, Cooling, or Plumbing services."- Robert S.
I am always impressed with the technicians that JCS sends out.
"Arrived on time, was courteous and professional, did the job quickly and efficiently."- Peter D,