Furnace & Boiler Repair Company in Warrensville Heights
End your worst furnace nightmare with Jackson Comfort Services’ healthy heating system solutions.
What’s the worst that could happen to your furnace in the winter? If you said breakdown, you’d be right. How and why it happens, the reasons are many. Our 24-hour furnace and boiler repair company in Warrensville Heights will bring you immediate relief. With a professionally labeled fleet of trucks, our highly trained Jackson Comfort NATE-Certified specialists are nearby.
To keep your heating system on and your home warm all season long, contact us today!
What Furnace Benefits Do You Get Using Jackson Comfort Services?
- Peace of Mind: Your family’s safety always comes first. That means our technicians take extra steps to spot and eliminate potentially dangerous conditions in and around your furnace.
- Better Air Quality: Scheduling yearly inspections and furnace maintenance improves air quality. You’ll discover less dust and allergens circulating through your system and into the air you breathe.
- Improves Performance: Our annual visits will restore your system’s performance, making it more reliable and more efficient, while extending its max life expectancy.
- You Avoid Repairs: By scheduling yearly inspections, it helps reduce your unit repairs. From our furnace technician’s inspection, they can address any issues that could damage the unit.
- Your Utility Savings: To save money on your utilities, our ongoing furnace maintenance lowers your energy bill. You’ll discover a more efficient system and reduce energy consumption.
- Saves You Time: No more searching for heating system help during the winter. Jackson Comfort preventative steps reduce furnace breakdowns and save you time.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve sustained a company mission rooted in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Made possible by employing the best people, investing in the most advanced technologies, and staying true to who we are at the very core – a company that always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. We take great pride in treating our staff like family. Come grow us!View Open Positions
Can a Jackson Comfort Technician Test My Furnace?
During any of our routine check-ups, expect our highly trained NATE-Certified technicians to inspect and test each area of your heating system. That process allows them to determine the current conditions of your unit and its parts, while documenting whatever they uncover.
Here are some of the items they will inspect and test:
- Filter condition
- Burner operation
- Fan switch operation
- Primary limit operation
- Thermostat operation
- Heat exchanger & blower wheel condition
- Test temperature rise
- Gas & CO leak detection
Jackson Comfort has earned a stellar reputation among Warrensville Heights residents as the best furnace and boiler repair company. Contact us today for your worry-free onsite consultation.
Why Choose Jackson Comfort?
Family & Locally, Owned & OperatedFor a whole century, Jackson Comfort has been and will continue to work as family.
We Serve As a TeamWe are a team of individuals, but we act as one. When we work as a team, we are strong, we are focused and we are unstoppable.
Treating Employees as Valued FamilyOur team is much more than just our staff and the face of the company. It's family delivering quality solutions and making you feel at home, always!
Integrity First, Always!As an organization and as individuals, we do the right things and never compromise our values. We do not cut corners and we perform every job to the best of our abilities.
Thanks for a job well done.
"Brendan was absolutely fantastic. He was prompt, courteous, engaging, and a pleasure to have in my home."- Nathan W.
I am always impressed with the technicians that JCS sends out.
"Arrived on time, was courteous and professional, did the job quickly and efficiently."- Peter D,
They were knowledgeable and we are very pleased with their work!
"Brett and Griffin did a fantastic job installing our new air conditioner and furnace!"- Marcie W.
Now Our AC Is Back to Working Great.
"Ryan was a great specialist who came out, diagnosed our faulty AC system, and made the necessary repairs."- Zachariah A.
I will never use any other company for my heating/cooling needs!
"They have always been wonderful to work with, whether it’s been a new install or maintenance of equipment."- Rebecca H.